Atomicorp Archive :
|../||Oct 30 2017 19:19:32||4kb|
|3/||Nov 02 2011 07:04:55||4kb|
|4/||Jan 31 2007 06:01:48||4kb|
|4EL/||Jan 31 2007 06:01:48||4kb|
|5/||Apr 29 2007 06:05:33||4kb|
|5EL/||Apr 29 2007 06:05:33||4kb|
|6/||Dec 16 2010 23:35:39||4kb|
|7/||Jul 08 2014 03:30:10||4kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - near production quality packages currently in QA
- [asl-4.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for Atomic Secured Linux (ASL)
- [asl-4.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packages currently in QA
- [source]- Source RPM pacakges.
Configuration & Installation
To enable access to both the atomic yum repository use the following automated installer:
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh
Yum Atomic Archives
The Atomic archives are available through the yum package manager for Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2010 Atomicorp, Inc.